Are You Looking For a Way to Stand Out From Your Competitors? You Need a Book!
a speaker, a business owner, and a mother of three young children.
What would your life be like if…
- You had more free time to spend with your children
- Your ideal prospects came to you pre-sold, asking you to accept them as clients
- You were considered the #1 Authority in your industry
- You were asked to speak at events (and promote your business)
- You got interview requests from local and national media
- You had more than enough money to stop stressing!
You deserve to have the life that you want!
My purpose is to help entrepreneurs, business owners and professionals publish a book so that they can leverage it as a lead generation tool for their business.
- You write a powerful and influential book (Don’t worry, I can show you how)
- You publish your book on Amazon.com (Again, don’t worry I will hold your hand – or do it all for you)
- You order a wholesale copy of your book for about $3.50 (seriously!)
- You send a copy of that book to a prospect that you want to do business with – and they call you up begging to work with you!
Why? Because when you are a published author, it gives you credibility in the eyes of your potential clients. All things being equal, if they are thinking of doing business with you or someone else, they will choose the published author over the other person.
Being a published author allows you to share your message with the world!
Being a published author allows you to generate recurring revenue (you get paid every time someone buys your book – and you never have to deal with complaints or refunds) and also pre-sells your target market on who you are, how you work and what you believe in.
Remember, customers buy from someone they like, know and trust. Even before they finish reading your book they will want to work with you.
“But Suzanne, I don’t know how to write a book!”
Is this what you’re thinking? Well, good news for you because I have developed a system that is literally do-this, do-that which will allow you to write your book quickly and easily.
I’ve honed my business and marketing skills over the last 15 years working with all sorts of businesses, from Fortune 500 companies to work-in-your-pajamas entrepreneurs. I own three companies and I juggle work, kids and a full and awesome life. I wrote SEVEN books in 2012 and published many more for others. If I can do it, YOU can do it too!
I am here to help you. You can take the first step by registering for my webinar training which is located on the right sidebar of this page. In this webinar, you will learn who should write a book, how to write it quickly and what your book can do for your business.
You can also download my book called, “It’s Not About the Book Sales!” It’s a free e-book and it explains how you can generate more revenue by becoming a published author, simply by leveraging your book, instead of trying to sell copies of your book.
If you know that you must have a way of standing out from your competitors, and you realize that you must have a way to gain the credibility and authority that potential customers are seeking, I can assist you to do exactly that.
You see, when you are a business person, it’s not about the book sales. It’s about what you do with your book once you become a published author. You can hand it out to prospects just like a business card. Suddenly they see you as a credible authority in your industry. They will chose YOU over your competition.
Let’s Get Started!